Personal information includes a broad range of information, or an opinion, recorded in any format about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion. The information can include an individual’s name, date of birth, or other descriptions (including that which can be easily compared with other information and thereby used to identify specific individuals). It could also include correspondence, audio recordings, images, alpha-numerical identifiers, and combinations of these.
Use of Personal Information
We only use your personal information for the purpose of providing the Services, relevant information, or to communicate with you and answer your inquiries, when necessary, about the Services or the Website. With respect to any documents or information you may choose to provide, we take the privacy and confidentiality of such information seriously
Conducting screenings, surveys and interviews
Responding to inquiries via e-mail or the contact form
Recruitment of full-time and part-time staff
Other related services including transmission, analysis and management of applications
Rectification or Erasure
If you wish to erase some or all of your personal information or believe that any personal information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request for erasure or that we correct or supplement your personal information.
However, please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical or if it jeopardizes the rights of others.
In some cases, we may also need you to provide us with additional information to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
Handling of Personal Information
We shall strive to strictly manage and protect your personal information in accordance with our legal responsibilities under applicable data protection laws. However, no internet-based site, including email, is 100% secure, so we cannot be held responsible for any illegal, unauthorized or unintended access, loss, or falsification that is beyond our control.
Third Party Disclosure
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless in the following circumstances, or allowed by relevant laws and regulations:
- With your consent.
- To third parties who we have entered into a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- If your identity or personal information cannot be verified.
- Where required by law or regulatory requirement, court order or other judicial authorization.
- To third parties authorized by you to receive such information or to carry out your own request.
- To any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary.
- To other third-party vendors, service providers, and partners who require access to your personal information, to assist in the provision of the Services, and other business-related functions.